My Insurance does not cover you, why would I make an appointment?
An experienced clinician such as myself is a different resource than many of the preferred providers within your insurance plan. I have over 30 years of fine tuning my skills and experience. I have been in continous training throughout this time. I have an intuitive effectiveness and confidence that most preferred providers will not be able to offer you.
This level of experience will aide in the outcome you are seeking in significant ways.
How can therapy help me?
Specifically, our process can allow for:
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
Do I really need therapy? I can usually handle my problems.
Why do people go to therapy and how do I know if it is right for me?
What about medication vs. psychotherapy?
Does what we talk about in therapy remain confidential?